Nensee Deekay - Hustle Album

 


Album Artist: Nensee Deekay

Album: Hustle 

Producer(s): Nensee Deekay Nedkets

Song composer: Nensee Deekay 

Release date: 01-12-2023

After the coming together and forming of Cute Vibez group Under the leadership of Diolah and EsdeewanNensee Deekay release his third EP Titled "Hustle" which Indicates his stepping in to the family and music life.

©️ Coffee Too Studios 2023

You can stream it on AudioMack here


1. I no fit Shalaye ft PaxsonNerry boi

DOWNLOAD

2. I don try

DOWNLOAD

3. Money ft Paradise & Shab Bliss (Sasket)

DOWNLOAD

4. Joy ft Iceboi

DOWNLOAD

5. OYIMA

DOWNLOAD

6. Within me

DOWNLOAD

7. I gat to go ft SwagguGchamzy

DOWNLOAD

8. Let them talk

DOWNLOAD

9. Khorong ft Diolah Esdeewan

DOWNLOAD

10. One Bottle ft Jozaks

DOWNLOAD

11. Na Tuba

DOWNLOAD

12. Yhang lo'ohmang

DOWNLOAD


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nensee Deekay - Pray4Me [Prod. by Nedkets]

Bacon - Tell me [M&M by AS]

Sujada Album by Bro AB Dee